Self-pay clients usually pay $75 per hour of counseling. There is a sliding scale, based upon income. I also accept many insurances, and try to work with clients to be sure no one is turned away for financial reasons.
Services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Payment with cash or check is accepted. We do not accept credit cards, but we do accept checks drawn upon credit cards.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
To schedule an appointment, call (315) 768-8900.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.